Request your FREE Live Rice Index trial now
The latest LRI reports:
- The Live Rice Index is pleased to introduce a new Monthly Market Report!
Click Here for the latest LRI Monthly Report:
- In this weeks weekly report: NFA set to award Vietnam full volume in tender, Pakistan concludes sale to Sri Lanka following reduction in import tariffs and India lifts export ban on rice from Chhattisgarh state.
Track weekly price trends across 80+ varieties of rice from 2011 onwards
The Live Rice Index
The Live Rice Index is the leading independent provider of rice price assessments and rice market reports and the premier resource for rice online. We provide the latest rice news today, rice market commentary and rice (Oryza Sativa) price history from all the key rice export markets: Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Pakistan, India, South America, the USA and Egypt. We also regularly report on the most important rice importers, including: COFCO of China, NFA of The Philippines, the Iraqi Grain Board (IGB), Bulog of Indonesia and Bernas of Malaysia.
Our subscribers have exclusive access to:
- LRI Weekly market reports and archive
- 80+ rice price assessments
- LRI Monthly market reports and archive
- Monthly, close, high, low price analysis
- Interactive Graphs - compare up to three varieties
- LRI Says - Breaking Rice News
- Worldwide rice harvest schedule
- FAO and USDA statistics
- Conversion Table
- Country specific Blogs
- News feed and news archive